1) Before you return any product you must contact a Racks4Server
customer service representative by telephone or online via an email to obtain
an RMA #. When you submit your request for a return you will be given a RMA #
(Return Merchandise Authorization Number) that you will need to write on your
shipping label below your return address. You must also include in the box a
brief note explaining the reason for your return with your signature signed at
the bottom of the note. You can obtain an RMA # by calling 1-408-687-4819 or by
emailing your request to Online@racks4server.com
2) Your RMA # should be clearly written on the shipping label below the address
to where you are returning your product. All returned products must be in
"unused" or "as new saleable" condition in the original box or package. All
instruction manuals, warranty cards, certification documentation, extras, must
be included with the return.
3) All returns must be authorized by an RMA #. Any return initiated
without obtaining authorization from us is considered to be in non-compliance
with our return policy, and delivery will not be accepted. The customer will
then be responsible for any applicable charges.
4) You will be provided with a return address along with your RMA information.
Do not ship returns to our sales office or corporate headquarters unless
otherwise instructed to do so. All shipments sent to the incorrect address will
be refused. Please make sure you are returning your order to the correct
5) Once your returned merchandise is received and your merchandise is verified
to be in "unused" or "as new saleable" condition, the appropriate amount will
be refunded to your credit card. You should allow 21 days for your refund to
appear on your credit card.
6) All returns are subject to a restocking fee. We have a standard restocking
fee of 15% on all returned items.